Unfortunately, the world is not perfect and unpleasant disputes and unforeseen disruptions can complicate and challenge your business. Jun Avila specializes in resolving business disputes of any size or complexity for both domestic and international clients.
Domestic and International Disputes
Our law firm is composed of Harvard-educated attorneys with in-depth expertise in domestic and international dispute resolution, in federal and state courts as well as through arbitration. Our attorneys are collectively fluent in English, Spanish, Portuguese and Korean. Our skills and expertise allow us to specialize in cross-border business disputes throughout North America and Latin America.
Click the button below to see our experience.
Our Business Dispute Services Include:
- AAA and ICDR arbitration
- ICSID arbitration
- ICC arbitration
- State and federal court litigation
- Settlement agreements
- Pre-suit negotiations
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
- Represented minority shareholder in a derivative action in Florida state court
- Represented minority member in Florida state court litigation related to the forced redemption of equity interest in local boating equipment manufacturer
- Represented local logistics company in state court litigation involving claims of conversion and breach of contract
- Represented digital marketing agency in connection with Florida state court litigation involving claims of breach of contract, conversion and unjust enrichment
- Represented Spanish entity against a foreign state in ICDR arbitration proceedings in connection with the breach of a turnkey contract for the design and construction of military installations
- Represented multinational project developer in two separate Spanish language ICC arbitrations
- Represented multinational project developer a Spanish-language ICSID arbitration involving over USD50 million in dispute regarding the construction of asphalt production facilities against the Republic of Panama
- Represented Spanish multinational in ICC arbitration in connection with dispute involving breach of representations and warranties and fraud
Tenacious and Creative
As part of our dispute resolution practice we routinely handle corporate governance disputes, commercial litigation, securities litigation, partnership disputes, breach of contract actions, and arbitration. We approach each matter under our care with tenacity, thoroughness, and creativity, and bring our significant expertise to bear in diligently representing our clients throughout the entire dispute resolution process.
Corporate and M&A
Thanks to our smaller size and efficient structure, we can deliver more personal and flexible services to our clients, at rates that are a fraction of the fees charged by large law firms, who must cover high overhead and ensure every attorney bills for every hour.
Contact Jun Avila to schedule your consultation. We welcome the opportunity to help you resolve the domestic or international business dispute that is dragging you down.