As the old adage goes, it takes money to make money. Whether you need financing for your initial startup, for expansion, or to refinance existing debt or credit, our in-depth experience will ensure that you get the financing you need on terms that you can easily manage.
Protect Your Interests
We provide legal representation for numerous types of business financing. Some, such as issuing convertible notes to strategic investors, involve not only preparing and reviewing the paperwork but understanding what you are giving away in exchange for the money. We work with you to understand exactly what you require and negotiate terms with investors and lenders to establish a financing contract that protects your interests and fuels your business.
As your trusted advisors, we may determine that a form of structured financing is ideal for your business. Collateralized debt obligations, collateralized bond obligations, and syndicated loans are just some of the useful, but often opaque, tools that can greatly benefit businesses if they are completely understood and properly executed. At Jun Avila we will help ensure both.
Click the button below to see our experience.
Our Finance Services Include:
- Loan Agreements (secured and unsecured)
- Security Agreements
- Promissory Notes
- Personal Guaranties
- Pledge Agreements
- Convertible Notes and SAFEs
- SBA Loans
- Debt restructuring
- Equity financing
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
- Represented Peruvian energy company in connection with multimillion dollar non-recourse loan financing for the construction and operation of transmission line project in the Republic of Peru
- Represented Honduran project company and Canadian sponsor in connection with the expansion of an operating silver mine in Honduras and the related investment agency debt financing
- Represented private investor in connection with the negotiation of a Simple Agreement for Future Equity (SAFE)
- Represented syndicate of international commercial banks in connection with a multimillion dollar credit facility for the expansion of a Chilean copper mine
- Represented private lenders in connection with various convertible note financing transactions
- Represented syndicate of senior lenders in connection with the construction financing of a photovoltaic solar project to be located in Chile
Trusted Financing Advisors
Other types of financing matters we specialize in include traditional corporate lending, and Small Business Administration (SBA) loans, as well as refinancing or restructuring of existing debt. We also provide expertise in acquisition finance and asset finance.
Corporate and M&A
Here For You
Blockchain and distributed ledger technologies are some of the latest additions to the corporate finance world. At Jun Avila, we stay up to date on current and emerging trends and technologies so we can be your trusted advisors on the latest offerings. We will help you understand these emerging tools and help you determine whether they are right for your business.
Get in touch with our experts today to discuss your business financing needs.