Businesses are shaped by the commercial contract and transactions they enter into, but there is much more to commercial law than just creating legally sufficient contracts. At Jun Avila, we do more than prepare, negotiate, and craft commercial contracts.
We take the time to get to know your business and understand its challenges, how it operates, and what it needs to move forward, so that we can become your trusted advisors.
By acquiring detailed knowledge and understanding of your business, we develop contracts that you and your employees can fully understand and work with.
We advise our clients on a wide variety of matters. Your business contracts such as sales contracts, service contracts, and supplier contracts affect your everyday business operations. We help ensure that these contracts not only allow you to stay in business but also help your business scale effectively.
Click the button below to see our experience.
Our Commercial Services Include:
• Technology Contracts
• Hosted Platform Agreements
• Software as a Service Agreements
• Service Agreements
• Joint Venture Agreements
• Confidentiality Agreements
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
- Represented payments company in a variety of commercial matters arising in connection with its operations throughout Latin America and the Caribbean, including licensing agreements, software-as-a-service transactions, vendor contracts, hardware sales contracts and development agreements
- Represented private equity fund in connection with the preparation of the legal documentation for an energy-as-a-service joint venture, including the master services agreement, service level agreements and related development documents
- Represented Miami-based logistics software developer in negotiating a licensing agreement
- Represented software developer in connection with software-as-a-service agreement with national mortgage lender in connection with software designed to automate various components of loan approval process
- Represented international computer wholesaler in connection with the preparation of its various commercial agreements, including hardware sales agreement, warranty terms & conditions and warranty service agreement
- Represented online retailer in connection with the negotiation of its various distribution agreements with manufactures
- Represented US subsidiary of international luggage company in connection with the preparation of its terms and conditions of online sales
Trusted Legal Advisors
Our role is not limited to drafting and negotiating legal contracts, but includes understanding the commercial particularities of your industry and crafting regulatory compliance programs. Regulatory matters such as licensing and registration often involve tedious paperwork that must be complete and accurate.
Understanding your compliance obligations and preemptively addressing them ensure that your business runs ahead smoothly rather than bumping into unforeseen regulatory roadblocks. As your trusted advisors, Jun Avila can provide you with the level of understanding you need to make sound decisions and remain compliant without bogging you down in the details.
Real estate contracts such as leases and purchase and sale agreements can have a long-term impact on your business. As your trusted advisors, we not only examine every detail of these contracts, but also ensure that these transactions are in the best interest of your business.
Corporate and M&A
As important as any third party agreements may be, the importance of maintaining amicable and cooperative relationships among business owners, shareholders, and partners cannot be stressed enough. Sorting through any small disagreements and having all parties fully accept every aspect of the structure of the business in the early stages not only protects the legal rights of all involved, but also ensures that the business venture will stay resilient through external challenges and internal disagreements.
Reach out to Jun Avila today to discuss our commercial legal services and how we can help your business get ahead.